- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”); and
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
“Personal information” is defined under the IT Act Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
The Rules further define “sensitive personal data or information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- bio-metric information;
- information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and
call data records.
Information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information.
- Mediverse does not store or capture personal information from Users unless voluntarily offered.
- Where personal data is provided by the User, the same is used only for the stated purpose. The information submitted by the user shall be held for as long as is required to access the service requested, and as required by law. User has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. On termination, all personal information will be deleted from our records.
- The use of this software involves every User’s registration information and browsing history being stored.
- Mediverse at the time of registration asks for and collects certain information about the User, including personally identifiable information, such as name, postal address, phone number, email address, etc. When you provide such information, Mediverse may use this information to provide member benefits, such as to send notifications of upcoming events, newsletters, publications, etc.
- Users can review and amend their personal data. If User updates any of his/her/its information, Mediverse may keep a copy of the information which User originally provided in its archives for uses documented herein.
- Mediverse shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the User.
- Mediverse reserves the right to gather information relating to system usage. Any information gathered is primarily for internal use to allow us to refine and improve this software and services.
- Usage of this software presumes obtention of express consent by Users from their Patients before storing Patient data in Mediverse products and services. It is User’s responsibility to ensure that the patient data are used in conformity with the applicable privacy laws.Mediverse also has limited access to patient information which is Sensitive Personal Information.
- Mediverse has implemented reasonable security practices and procedures to protect the data in its custody and under its control and the system is hosted with a ISO:27001 information security standard complaint web hosting service which has taken adequate measures to safeguard against malicious denial of service attacks, database hacks, viruses, and other threats by using a Firewall that protects server and critical data by blocking bad traffic while efficiently allowing legitimate traffic to pass through. The Protection System used by the web hosting service offers intelligent, bulletproof security from attacks and other malicious intrusions on our Server.
However Mediverse makes no representation or warranty as to whether information you transmit to the Site will be intercepted by, or otherwise be received by, an unauthorized third party, and you transmit such information at your own risk. Mediverse shall not be liable for any loss of information howsoever caused whether as a result of any interruption, suspension, or termination of the Service or otherwise.
Mediverse is not liable for any loss of data technical or otherwise, information, particulars supplied by the User due to the reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond Mediverse’ reasonable control including but not limited to strike, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, war and natural calamities.
Mediverse undertakes not to disclose the information provided by the Users to any person, except in the following circumstances
- Protect and defend Mediverse or its Affiliates’ rights, interests or property;
- Enforce the terms and conditions under which its products and/or services are sold
It is Mediverse’ policy to cooperate with law enforcement agencies and other governmental organizations. Mediverse can, and you authorize Mediverse to, disclose such information which by law is required to be disclosed to law enforcement or other governmental officials.
Mediverse reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to change this Privacy and Disclosure Policy, simply by posting such changed policy on our website. Any such change will be effective immediately once it is posted on our website.
Any changes to our privacy and disclosure policy will be posted on our website. Regardless of later updates, we will never use the information you submit in a new way without first providing you with an opportunity to prevent that use.
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
Mediverse may set additional cookies or use third party analytics service to collect information about the pages you have visited in this website, how you got to the site and what you click on while visiting the site. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
The website also sets a new cookie for each visit to the website which is deleted when the user closes the browser. Find out more about how to manage cookies.
We don’t collect or store personal information (e.g. name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
Contact us at:
Mediverse Technologies LLP.
G-01 A J Arcade, DP Road
Kothrud, Pune 411038
For redressal of any grievance Users may approach the Grievance Officer by
- Sending a letter at: to attention of “Grievance Officer”, Mediverse Technologies LLP.
G-01 A J Arcade, DP Road, Kothrud, Pune 411038
- Sending an email to email@example.com